Dr. Emanuel Mizrahi is Your Invisalign Gold Plus 2018 provider in Forest Hills, NY
Invisalign treatment uses a series of virtually invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that allow you to smile more during treatment, as well as after. Invisalign clear aligners are made with 3D computer imaging technology and has been proven effective.
How does Invisalign work?
You wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss. As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move — little by little, week by week — until they have straightened to their final positions.
The length of treatment depends on the severity of your case and will be determined by Dr. Mizrahi at your consultation. If you're interested in expediting your Invisalign treatment, the use of AcceleDent® can move your teeth up to 50% faster. If you're interested in AcceleDent, ask us about it and we will demonstrate how easy it is to use and how effective it can be to straighten your smile faster!
You'll visit us about once every six to eight weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned. Total treatment time averages nine to 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
With proper cooperation and effort, your Invisalign treatment will result in excellent aesthetics and the best possible outcome.
Why choose Invisalign?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well, and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule, since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
With more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Mizrahi uses the latest technology to make your Invisalign treatment more comfortable, time efficient, and effective. Contact our Forest Hills, NY orthodontic office to schedule an Invisalign consultation and learn more!
For more information on Invisalign, you can visit the Invisalign website.